While I’m not sure if there is a one-to-one relationship between money spent on health care and what will result in healthier individuals…still this is a real eye-opener.
Resilient communities prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural and man-made disasters. RAND has implemented and evaluated community resilience-building activities worldwide and identified opportunities to integrate governments with the nonprofit and for-profit sectors in public health and emergency preparedness, infrastructure protection, and development of economic recovery programs.
- Courting Disaster: Developing Resilient Communities (theurbn.com)
- U.S., Japan Collaboration on Big Data and Disaster Research (cccblog.org)
- “Emergency Preparedness List Needed for Increased Disaster Survival Skills,” Says Article from Absolute Rights (prweb.com)
- Integrating Social Media into Emergency-Preparedness Efforts (thielst.typepad.com)
- “Emergency Preparedness List Needed for Increased Disaster Survival… (prweb.com)
- Minister of Public Safety Highlights Online Tools for Emergency Preparedness Week (sys-con.com)
- Red Cross Emergency Preparedness Academy Kicks Off (fox2now.com)
- Are you prepared for a disaster? (slablogger.typepad.com)
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for the New World of Disaster Awareness… (prweb.com)
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for the New World of Disaster Awareness from AbsoluteRights.com (prweb.com)