Government agency working to empower patients and others to improve health care quality
The US Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality is working to empower us through an ad campaign and online materials.
The Questions are the Answers campaign also features these Web pages
- Reducing Medical Mistakes with questions to ask your health care provider, how to prevent medical errors, and more
- Talking with Your Clinician with tips on how to give and get information, get quality care and more
- Planning for Surgery with questions to ask and tips
- Getting a Prescription with tips on keeping track of meds, how to take medicine safely, and more
- Links to Additional Patient Safety Resources
- Your Health Priorities Tool (AHRQ) (jflahiff.wordpress.com)
- I’m happy that patients use the internet (ScienceRoll)
- IOM Report: Government Should Consider Public Health Implications Of All Major Legislation (jflahiff.wordpress.com)
- Question Authority (centerforhealthmediapolicy.com)
No comments yet.